- Total weight is 20 kg
- Help foster good form
- Help build a well-distributed muscle mass
- Help in maintaining balance
- Made from high quality Iron
A weight bench is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment that you can find in a gym or at home, aside from the weights themselves. They do amazing things for every single muscle group in your body if you know how to make the most of them, and they give your workouts the edge that they desperately need to make sure that they are the best possible performers in your exercise list, and these are the ten best weight bench exercises you need to be using.
Six Pack Care Exerciser Tummy Trimmer Unisex Abs Cruncher Abdomen Exercise
– Padded seat and back for comfort and support.
– Dual range of motion gives your abs a constant workout.
– Adjustable resistance settings.
– Easy to assemble and folds for quick storage
Dumbbells incorporate rubber coated heads to ensure safety for surrounding objects and flooring. Their heads are torque threaded to provide permanent fixing to the thick 35mm solid steel shaft, while the anti-roll safety design stops them from rolling away between series of exercises. The dumbbells also feature chrome plated knurled steel handles for a secure and comfortable grip. They are perfect for performing biceps curls, lateral or frontal movements that challenge the arms as well as triceps and back exercises.